Is your property at risk of flooding?
How do you find out if your property is at risk of flooding? The recent chaotic weather and storms might be a good indication. If you are developing a property, building, renovating or subdividing you need to know whether the site is likely to be susceptible to flooding before proceeding. We can help!
We have surveyors with plenty of experience in capturing and analysing topographical information. Our surveyors work closely with our civil engineers who are experts in stormwater, overland flow analysis, evaluating flood hazards, onsite wastewater treatment design, water supply and water reticulation.
- Auckland Flood Surveying for Auckland Council
- How to check if your property is on a flood plain or overland flow path with the Auckland Council GIS maps
- Auckland Council’s Flood Hazard Mapping
- Environmental Engineering including the three waters – Water, Waste water and Stormwater
- Project Example – Stormwater solutions resolve resource consent issues
- Renovating? Your architect will need property information and we can help!
- Waiheke Island water solutions – Waiheke has no communal reticulated water system, each property is self-sufficient
Read more about oursurveying services click here